Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Deformation plugin ?

Does anyone know a bitmap envelope deformation plugin which could be used as a live effect ? Perhaps it could be used where a more than four side envelope (which is Xtreme's limitation) is needed !

kindly,
    ivan

Default Re: Deformation plugin ?

Don't know if this works with Xtreme, and it's a pricey one, too. but here is a link:
    http://www.humansoftware.com/pages12...essSquizz.html

Thanks Graphicsman,

But much too expensive. At the moment I prefer to use the grid deformation in Expression3, even if it's not so interactive.

kindly,
    ivan

I have tried Squizz... and not only is it expensive, it is also a pain to use, don't even think about it.

For a stop gap solution; the free version of expression (which imports and exports eps and AI file types) has a mesh warp which is quite good.

Thanks for your report about Squizz. And yes, Expression does a good work there.

Kindly,
    ivan

Quote Originally Posted by Mukkinese
    I have tried Squizz... and not only is it expensive, it is also a pain to use, don't even think about it.

For a stop gap solution; the free version of expression (which imports and exports eps and AI file types) has a mesh warp which is quite good.
    Thanks for the User Rating, can you point to where I can find the Free Version of Expression? Thanks, Tom
    Tom - Hwy101