Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xtreme Plugins are Trial ?

Hello,
    I think Xara is the best drawing software on the market, and for this reason I have downloaded and purchased the latest XTREME version. Once installed and registered, I noticed that several plug-ins are still TRIAL.

What is not clear to me is:
    - what Plug-ins XARA is planning to include with Xara Xtreme as full working plugins and what as demo ?
    - AV Bros Page curl 2.0 is still in demo mode, even after I registered the Trial. I hope they will work as soon as I will receive the CD.

Do you have any idea ?

Roberto

Default Re: Xtreme Plugins are Trial ?

Hi Roberto,

The demo versions are software from another software vendor that creates plugins... Xara set up a sweet package deal to get a whole bunch for small change. There is a post about the package deal they worked out. There are some plugins that are included free, the really super nice , super sweet ones are most likely demos. Would you like to work for a couple weeks without getting paid, neither do these software vendors. You like em, you buy em. If not... no one is out anything...

You too can create a plugin for Xara now... If you know how... and have the required tools. I know little or nothing about pluigins, although many here know lots. Ask rich (Moluca) He loves plugins and has been pwaying with em for a couple years, both in xara and in PS...

Actually Xara has worked out a way for people to be able to pay a little less a little more often which works better with most budgets and then you can tailor to your needs what you want to buy next. That way you can master Xtreme in chunks. Less intimidating to new users.

Mike R
    Last edited by mykyl1966; 30 November 2005 at 10:16 PM.