Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using a WebStyle web page template in FrontPage 2002 to update a website for a client. He has a fairly extensive vertical NavBar setup. He's asked that I use just 4 of the buttons from the vertical NavBar and place them along the top of the page as a horizontal NavBar. Here's what I did and what happened.
    1. Copy (ctrl+c) vertical NavBar.
    2. Paste to the top of the page.
    3. Double-click to make changes from vertical to horizontal and remove unneeded menu buttons.
    4. Now the vertical NavBar looks right, but when I double-click to edit it Webstyle 4 displays the horizontal NavBar.

Q1. How can I fix this?
    Q2. How should I have done this?
    Q3. Is there a way to do a "Save As" when duplicating a NavBar?

Frank Olivio <><
    AmiGraphics
    frank@amigraphics.com

I am using a WebStyle web page template in FrontPage 2002 to update a website for a client. He has a fairly extensive vertical NavBar setup. He's asked that I use just 4 of the buttons from the vertical NavBar and place them along the top of the page as a horizontal NavBar. Here's what I did and what happened.
    1. Copy (ctrl+c) vertical NavBar.
    2. Paste to the top of the page.
    3. Double-click to make changes from vertical to horizontal and remove unneeded menu buttons.
    4. Now the vertical NavBar looks right, but when I double-click to edit it Webstyle 4 displays the horizontal NavBar.

Q1. How can I fix this?
    Q2. How should I have done this?
    Q3. Is there a way to do a "Save As" when duplicating a NavBar?

Frank Olivio <><
    AmiGraphics
    frank@amigraphics.com