Everyone is talking over in that group but I still use CorelDRAW every day and if you have a question I always read these posts, or try to to help.

BTW, it has been noted that you can ctrl drag vector items from DRAW to Xtreme, but not the other direction, you can also copy and paste into Xtreme and go with the 32-bit Corel Presentations choice.

There are still some things in LOGO design that I prefer to use with DRAW because it is quicker.

Envelopes are more versatile in DRAW, so if you have an envelope you can't do in Xtreme, do it in DRAW and Ctrl drag it in or copy and paste it.

Drop shadows don't work, but Extrusions do and Contours, pure vector work, gradients are not completely successful. I you figure that whatever DRAW had when Xara split off is compatible.

Also perspective works to drag it in. Quick to delete a bitmap background in DRAW to PhotoPaint and back to DRAW and drag into Xtreme.

Paragraph text doesn't work in Xtreme.

There are more controls for joining objects like weld and trim and simplify that I find easier in DRAW, so I have not given up on it. I haven't tested all types of textures and postscript fills and bitmap fills but I'll post more when I have tried those things.

Since Xtreme is not supporting spot color, it makes sense to do what you need to do in Xtreme and finish the color separation in DRAW which has the tools to do so.

Xara's .pdf does not open for me in DRAW 12.0 but it does in Illustrator 10. However, resaving this as an Illustrator file and trying to open in DRAW does not translate very well, nor the copy and paste .ai script from Oberonplace.com does not work on this.

So you have some things that are compatible and others which are not. But the .pdf thing is more compatible with Illustrator and nothing else is. Can't copy and paste from Illustrator to Xtreme, at least not version 10.