Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,
    I suspect this is not possible -but... I have a navigation menu consisting of 5 buttons, one of these has an additional "drop down" menu containing 4 more links - what I'd like is for ONE of those buttons to stand out from the rest, perhaps a different color? or text color, but I don;t see that being possible - any change to background or text or coor of any kind seems to effect ALL buttons.. not just one.
    Might be a new feature idea for the future perhaps. It'd be handy when you have- as I have a menu of 5 or more items.. and you add a new one.. and to catch visitors attention, you could have the text a different color from the rest - just to say "Look here!" something new!! without actually saying that on the site!

Hi all,
    I suspect this is not possible -but... I have a navigation menu consisting of 5 buttons, one of these has an additional "drop down" menu containing 4 more links - what I'd like is for ONE of those buttons to stand out from the rest, perhaps a different color? or text color, but I don;t see that being possible - any change to background or text or coor of any kind seems to effect ALL buttons.. not just one.
    Might be a new feature idea for the future perhaps. It'd be handy when you have- as I have a menu of 5 or more items.. and you add a new one.. and to catch visitors attention, you could have the text a different color from the rest - just to say "Look here!" something new!! without actually saying that on the site!

Well. I'll answer my own question - in case anyone else is interested, or maybe the reason it was never answered (yet) was that is was so damn stupid, cos the answer was so damn simple!!
    Put it down to the late hour of the night when I first tried ot do this and wasn't thinking~

Basically I had two sets of menus one set of 5 on the left of the page (top frame) and another set of 5 on the right, on ebutton of each I wanted to have the text a different color - just to make those two stand out a bit from the rest ~ but of course in Menumaker you only get to set any of the colors for the whole manu.. not individual items.. and I scratched my head over this, the next day ~ casually thinking it over.. what was I thinking!?! it's too easy! remake the same menu again -this time save it in a temp folder, and chose whatever color you want... then just copy the particular button image into the real folder overwriting the original! wham!' you'v got the original menu - with one button altered to the color required! TOOOoooo easy !