Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Plugin - Demo Version

I just purchased Xara Xtreme. I was playing around with the new plugin features. I tried the AV Bros. Page Curl 2.0 for xara and it is pretty cool, but it is a demo version with watermarks. How do you upgrade to the full version of Page Curl (without watermarks)? I did find some information at xara.com's new plugin webpage, but it didn't mention how to upgrade from demo version or whether there is a cost.
    Last edited by zee; 11 October 2005 at 09:13 PM.

Default Re: Xara Plugin - Demo Version

Hi,
    you should be able to link to the corresponding website thru XaraXteme, I myself purchsed the PageCurlPro package awhile ago (haven't really utilized it tho') the pro has more controls and stuff (I would suggest purchase the pro).
    Jim

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Zee,

Use this link:

http://www.xara.com/products/xtreme/...s/purchase.asp

You have to find the words 'significant discount' in the text part of the plugins page to find this page, but it lists the prices and allows you to purchase the plugins. Which I did with the Alien Skin Eye Candy 4000. Very nice package.

Hope that helps.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

http://www.avbros.com/puzzlepro/index.html This will get you to the web page. The applications are only downloadable. You will get two numbers e-mail to unlock the plugin. You need to keep track of those numbers if you want th=o download again or upgrade. I saw the latest version is 2.1.
    They had sent a message to me, but my wife puts my messages in my folder, and I never look there. Rich

I just downloaded 2.1. Looks like you need the two codes to download the file. I removed 2.0 and installed 2.1, and it didn't ask for the codes. Rich

Page Curl Pro 2.1 I noticed an export to PNG was added to the PSD option.

I tried an export to PNG while in Xtreme, and that worked. I also applied the effect and returned to Xtreme.

I applied a bump map that I made for the butterfly part of the image.

Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bump.jpg 
Views:	1206 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	21155