Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I did this about a 6 months ago... hope you like it... Been working on a 1936 Pierce Arrow last couple of weeks... should be posted soon...
    ron

[This message was edited by knightedduke on March 24, 2004 at 14:22.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04vipergts.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	6102  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

I did this about a 6 months ago... hope you like it... Been working on a 1936 Pierce Arrow last couple of weeks... should be posted soon...
    ron

[This message was edited by knightedduke on March 24, 2004 at 14:22.]

Xara's Facebook

Love the Viper Ron ... Can't wait to see the Pierce Arrow

-Ed.

That's one beautiful illustration Ron!!

Do you sleep??
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Wow Ron -

Super fine car and your rendition is exceptional!

Steve

Knighteddue,
    Your car images are incredible. Have you seen the new "2005" Corvette yet? Best vette ever!
    http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/C6...ew/gallery.htm

Doko,
    I did one about 3 months ago. Here's the picture...

Richard,
    Actually, I don't sleep very much. I suffer from insomnia...
    ron<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DoKo:

Knighteddue,
    Your car images are incredible. Have you seen the new "2005" Corvette yet? Best vette ever!
    http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/C6...ew/gallery.htm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05corvette.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	13391  

Xara's Facebook

Another great image Ron!!

Yea, I suffer with insomnia too, so I take sleeping pills now!! I love my Lorazapam and Remeron combo. I feel just like Marilyn Monroe sometimes!! Seriously though I think it's important to let your body and mind rest and if it's chattering away keeping you awake then make it shut up and so I did just that. Right now with allergy season upon many of us they don't work all that well but then there are times when they work wonders!! Nothing better than getting a full 8 hours as apposed to my 4 hours "if I'm lucky" kinda nights, ICK!! Be more than happy to give you more info on each of these sleep aids if you are interested Ron!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard,
    Thanks for the info. I am under a doctor's care, and he has prescribed medication for me. But even with the medication I'm fortunate to get 3 or 4 hours sleep. And it's not a straight 3 or 4 hours, the sleep is broken up by intervals of 15-60 minutes of tossing and turning. I've learned not to think about sleeping or not sleeping. I occupy my mind thinking of things I enjoy doing or thinking about. Along with the drugs, I've tried hot drinks, no drinks, hot showers, light dinner, exercise, stretching... well the list goes on and on. I can ask my doctor about the specific medications you mentioned.
    thanks,
    ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    Another great image Ron!!

Yea, I suffer with insomnia too, so I take sleeping pills now!! I love my Lorazapam and Remeron combo. I feel just like Marilyn Monroe sometimes!! Seriously though I think it's important to let your body and mind rest and if it's chattering away keeping you awake then make it shut up and so I did just that. Right now with allergy season upon many of us they don't work all that well but then there are times when they work wonders!! Nothing better than getting a full 8 hours as apposed to my 4 hours "if I'm lucky" kinda nights, ICK!! Be more than happy to give you more info on each of these sleep aids if you are interested Ron!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xara's Facebook

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by knightedduke:
    Richard,
    Thanks for the info. I am under a doctor's care, and he has prescribed medication for me. But even with the medication I'm fortunate to get 3 or 4 hours sleep. ron
    [QUOTE]

Hi Ron,

A bit of sweaty "fun" exercise should put you to sleep... If she let's you have enough fun that is...
    John/DOT