Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corel PSP X

Default Re: Corel PSP X

Quote Originally Posted by RAMWolff44
    I think they split everything out!! I don't see any sort of extra stuff like the Animation Shop in this version. It's being sold seperately for $39.00!!
    I bought psp x and got the animation shop 3.11 with it free.
    IP

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin
    Just a note that there is an update for PSPX that apparently fixes this problem. I've just downloaded it and am installing it...
    Hi

Do you still have the plug In? I just can't un grey the Plug In Options in PSPX.

Thanks

Scheherazada ygo65@dial.pipex.com
    IP

Default Re: Corel PSP X

It seems that (some of) the plugins won't work on 16 bit RGB. Converting images to 8 bit RGB solves the problem.

FWIW - I find it frustrating that PSP won't truly handle 16 bit RGB. My other main photo tool Is Picture WIndow Pro, and it doesn't support plugins. I'd hate at some point to chuck these all and start using Photoshop (not likely as I love PWP - although for production work and web work PSP is much better).

I'd love to know what Corel intends to do with PSP. X seems to be neither fish nor fowl. The new "manual" seems designed for the casual (big market) family photographer as do the retouching tools. At least they still support scripting...
    IP