Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Inventor needs talented CAD designer!!!

Hi I am an inventor and I need help from any talented CAD designers/engineers to collaborate on a project to come up with a range of new devices based on portable media players.

Esssentially I'm pennniless and broke - and am looking to produce a range of designs I can pitch to some big companies to try to earn some cash - so really when I say 'collaboration' that is exactly what I mean. I need someone who has a lot of talent and preferably some experience who is prepared to gamble a little (like me) on the prospect that they might make some money.

It isn't a huge gamble (nothing ventured nothing gained as they say) since if I can sell my designs, I will happily reward anyone who can help (hopefully we can work the details out of this in private though). If anyone is interested, please email me at raid517 AT fairadsl.co.uk. (Remove the gaps and replace AT with @) - or PM me here with your contact details 9and hopefully some examples of your work).

As I said this it potentially an excellent opportunity for anyone with some proven ability, as if I am successful there is the potential that I/we could make a substantial amount of money.

Any help anyone can offer would therefore be very much appreciated.

GJ
    Last edited by raid517; 03 September 2005 at 12:14 AM.
    IP