Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can anyone tell me how to text align to the justify (aka letter block)position in PI 7? I see left, center and right, but no block or, as it is in Word "justify" as an option.

A interesting question. Why not to try to find a decision?

In case you are using the text to insert in a html-file aling it in any possible way, e.g. left. After saving a html-file change align=left into align=justify. It works.

Charisma,
    Ukraine

http://www.template.dp.ua
    Best regards,
    Charisma
    (48 years, turner from Ukraine)

I believe Pasadena's question involved PI7's text tool, which does not have a justification feature.

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes

It is true what both Stephanie and Charisma are saying. The fact remains that sometimes you may want to do text justification within PI 8 and then how do you do it? Two ways come to mind: first, is if you have any word processor such as MS Word or MS Publisher, you can type the copy in that application and do all the formatting. By using the PI 8 Screen capture you can then import the text prejustified. The drawback is that you cannot apply other effects and you cannot edit the text unless you go back to MS Word and do a new capture. The other text justification can be done as follows: by selecting each individual line of text and then adjusting the kerning of the letters. This does have its limits. The best results are with importing a screen capture. Either way it is a great pain in the you know where.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode