Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Check it out...some people put their site on geocities or tripod in the begininng, before they get hosting. Basically it's ugly because of the ads all over the place.

Check out this website: www.sonicspread.com

It's ad free hosting...and there are no monthly fees ever! you get yourname.sonicspread.com with NO ADS...and you get an email account too!

The best part about it is the referral program...you get $20 per person that signs up through you, and it keeps going to the third level...i've made about $4000 so far!!! if you want to sign up, then please go through me http://neal.sonicspread.com <-- they give you that for free with a default tracker and your ID...so when somoone signs up from there, i get $20...checks sent out every week!

THANKS...have fun with your new accounts!
    IP

Check it out...some people put their site on geocities or tripod in the begininng, before they get hosting. Basically it's ugly because of the ads all over the place.

Check out this website: www.sonicspread.com

It's ad free hosting...and there are no monthly fees ever! you get yourname.sonicspread.com with NO ADS...and you get an email account too!

The best part about it is the referral program...you get $20 per person that signs up through you, and it keeps going to the third level...i've made about $4000 so far!!! if you want to sign up, then please go through me http://neal.sonicspread.com <-- they give you that for free with a default tracker and your ID...so when somoone signs up from there, i get $20...checks sent out every week!

THANKS...have fun with your new accounts!
    IP

oh yea i forgot..all accounts are fully upgradeable to www.yourname.com as well! it's perfect for the beginner! or for a person that wants money off commissions! ;-) (me)
    IP

In the past two weeks, I've been researching free web hosts, specifically looking for one that didn't use popups or ad banners. The only one I found that I liked is at www.hobbiton.org; here's a paste from their site:

"Hobbiton.org is commited to bringing people a quality place to make a home for themselves on the web. We offer 50MB of web space with support for web technologies such as SSL,CGI, SSI, and PHP. We also offer 20MB of space just for e-mail, so your mail doesn't count against your web space! In addition we allow users full access to a UNIX shell through telnet or SSH." There is a fee for upgrading services, but's that standard.

They have one popup upon entry into their site, then that's it. None of their customers do, unless they put in there. When I e-mailed their tech support this question, they got back to me the next day.
    IP

yea..i wouldn't trust their uptime or anything....cuz the site looks kinda unprofessional. They have to be resellers...any webhost that pops an ameteur ad like that has to be researched-- actually..any ad at all!

Come on! Look at their "about" page....they are running DSL lines!? Minimum req. should be multiple T1 lines. It probably a few kids using their laptops as servers!

I'd stay away :-)

don't forget about sonicspread.com!
    IP

and how about another shameless plug then?? mebbe we should have a "shameless plug" forum too..
    :: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org
    IP

Sorry, d-sine...it was meant to be a sarcastic "shameless plug" in response to the initial post.

Some of the other boards here have a wackier sense of humor than I do!
    IP

hey smorg, no worries [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

my comment was actually directed at Neal, I don't like ppl spamming forums and i'm glad you share my tact! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    :: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org
    IP