Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Here's a conundrum. I share my NEC Multisync LCD1700V monitor with 2 computers. Both are Win98SE and both are AMD processors. CorelDraw9 shows different shades of colors on the two computers. I cannot figure out why. I've checked the Color Palette in the Windows drop down and both have Corel Palette checked. On one computer the blue (the first color in the pallet, after white, shows blue... on the other computer it looks deep purple and all the other colors on that 'purple' looking computer are such a deeper/darker tint.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much.
    IP

Here's a conundrum. I share my NEC Multisync LCD1700V monitor with 2 computers. Both are Win98SE and both are AMD processors. CorelDraw9 shows different shades of colors on the two computers. I cannot figure out why. I've checked the Color Palette in the Windows drop down and both have Corel Palette checked. On one computer the blue (the first color in the pallet, after white, shows blue... on the other computer it looks deep purple and all the other colors on that 'purple' looking computer are such a deeper/darker tint.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much.
    IP

That's a colour management issue.

Tools/color management

One is set to show simulated printer colours the other is not

HTH

Peter

The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Well, Peter, that sure fixed that problem. So many thanks to you.

Marie
    IP