Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I need to screen capture a few dozen images from a catalog on cd. Then make them all the same size,then the same resolution,then make thumbnails of all to ftp to a web server. What's the easiest way in pi6. Thanks
    IP

you can do all that in PI6 but I'm sure I'll be corrected. For batch work, DeBabeliserPro is the best but Jasc ImageRobot may well do the job for you. What do others think?

Jon
    Jon
    IP

Others think that you are right in suggesting that you will probably be corrected there jon...lol

Hey there Toad, no need to go to another app for this task as PI does a very good job "batching" and the robustness of this app would surprise quite a few indeed...

Anyhoo... -File>Captureand choose your options
    -File>Batch Convert will open up a pop up...Select the folder that contains the pics/graphics you are looking to batch and "open to workspace" (disregard if you chose to save your capture to workspace)
    -when they have all opened to your work space then you need to go through...Window>Batch Manager...this will open a pop up that will have all the selections you need to perform your batch tasks...
    -after you get everything batched you would...File>Export>choose your option to post to the web, be it as a file, a web alblum, a slideshow...

There ya have it Toad...have fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP