Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, I have webster..and Im using it to cut one shape out of another.

for some reason (and ive never had trouble with this pervious to today) I open one graphic and then when I import the next graphic, it imports onto a seperate frame...I need them both on the same frame so i can select them both and then "delete shape"

I cant seem to figure out ..is there a "step animation" option I cant find?

Please advise

Hi, I have webster..and Im using it to cut one shape out of another.

for some reason (and ive never had trouble with this pervious to today) I open one graphic and then when I import the next graphic, it imports onto a seperate frame...I need them both on the same frame so i can select them both and then "delete shape"

I cant seem to figure out ..is there a "step animation" option I cant find?

Please advise

Hello JenniferLyn

It sounds to me like you might be Opening the image instead of Importing it. Opening an image opens a new window while importing brings the image into the open page.

At any rate, there is a simple enough solution. Just cut (Edit > Cut) the image from the new window and paste (Edit > Paste) the image into the window with your other objects.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

but regardless your cut paste advice was good.
    I cut one object and pasted onto the other objects frame and of course it has worked...
    I got an error message incase anyone is slightly intrigued "error: Internal error"....or something like that..before all this was happening.
    I redownloaded the program though, and didnt get anymore of these "internal error" messages so I ignored it.
    fortunate for me, i am a novice, and will not need to concern myself with complexities for a while.

Thank you for your help