Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Probe

Floppy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floppy.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	14427  

Floppy

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

JVG - Great job! Looks very real - are you sure you haven't posted a photo? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Never having smoked I don't know about this: The fag (as our UK friends like to call them) seems really big. Is it to the same scale as the floppy?

Just a thought: If you wanted to turn the image into a more provocative statement you could have snubbed butts sitting on, and ground into the floppy aka ashtray.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

My neighbor keeps 'em around his house, so I checked. The "fag" is right on.

Love your work, JVG (and the XaraX button, too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

...I have to say that the cigarette looked really tasty... I just involuntarily drooled all over the keyboard.

Risto

Risto - First there was talk of "snus", then JVG's photorealistic cigarette on the floppy and now this! Never having smoked, I don't really know how cruel it is for me to post this image. I suspect it is somewhat cruel, but I've done it to help you buddy! Do your drooling on your mouse - that'll get it all sticky and you'll be forced to replace it with the tablet you want. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JVG emailed me his file so the great cigarette is thanks to him. (He wasn't in on this cruel joke).

Regards to all and special thanks to JVG, Ross

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cigarette2.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	8143  

I quit when my first one was born! What are you guys trying to do to me?

Besides, I did not smoke until I got to this crazy country (I have this suspicion that they put something in the local beer...)

Snus works (when I can get hold of some) but my wife is bugging me about that one "joy" too.

Risto

Sorry Risto! Maybe if you bought some spittoons for around the house your wife wouldn't mind the snus (in English it is called "snuff" right?). Maybe she'd take it up too and you can share the pleasure.

Regards, Ross

JVG, thanks to you, I'm once battling my irresistable urge to go out and use a bunch of floppy disks.

I used to carry 'em with me, format 'em, had them lying around the house everywhere, until one day I thought... "Ya' know, I don't need this hassle anymore! I quit floppies!" Sure, I caved and went back to them for awhile, but I've always been able to come around and get straight again.

I had the hardest time giving up the original 5 1/4" floppies, but, with the help of my support group, I was able to overcome that addiction too.

However, your image has stirred something deep inside me, something that's been locked away for... at least 8 days now. It's too strong... I can feel my hand reaching for the cabinet... NOOOOOO!

Please excuse me while I go listen to "The Carpenters" on my 8-track.

joroho

P.S. What's that round, cylindrical thing?
    Wise men still seek Him.

Hi JVG,

Very realistic drawing!

Joroho - You had to mention the 5 1/4" floppy disks! Now I'm wondering where my old 8" floppies are hiding [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update