Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mermaid

You're so unique I think there needs to be a 14th sign added to cover you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , I mean that in a very good way!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm not good at guessing people's signs without knowing them personally--for all I know you could even be a Scorpio! They are extremely creative and can also be extremely humorous, loving a good time, but strong and very brave--and here I think of Vikings! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] But like I said I'm bad at guessing...it's fun though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] !

Chris--All Aquarians are welcome in my book all the time!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I gotta go for now--but Risto, I'll think on you...hmmmmm, you seem to like water.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

... you were right about the water - I'm a Pisces. Well done!

RAMWolff - You adore Pisces, eh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

RAMWolff. For seven years I was Oskabewiss to an Ojibwa medicine man of the Midewiwin (Grand Medicine Society). A good remedy for the flu is a drink made from lavendar and raw (unfiltered) honey. Use a heaping teaspoon of dried lavendar flowers in a cup, pour in boiling water and let steep for seven minutes. Strain off the liquid and add honey to your taste. Repeat as often as you like, but at least three times a day for two days. When I would make this drink for someone I would pray to the Creator and the spirit of the plant, thanking them for the healing that would take place. Also, the used flowers should be placed back with Mother Earth, not in the trash.

Since everyone has been discussing astrology, I'm a pisces. If you have looked at my profile you would know that, I'm one of the few that put in a birth date [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

WOW! Risto and Soquili both water signs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , and we've got Roman as well!!! Now I don't feel so alone in my watery element--of course Capricorn is the "sea goat", so he can go swimming too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!!
    My mom is a Pisces and one of my dearest friends also is a Pisces with a birth date the day after my mom's...they are said to be the natural psychics of the zodiac with an uncanny ability to "know things" and figure out people. I always trust their intuitions about things and they are usually right about things, giving excellent advice.
    It would be kind of interesting to see what the distribution was amongst the forum users as to zodiac sign...I wonder if it would break down into a few predominate signs or be more of an even sampling of them all...hmmmm. Science would say there would be a more or less even distribution of types...I wonder though...??? I think there may be quite a few Aquarians...

Soquili--your flu remedy sounds great! I am taking note of it...I rarely even resort to an asprin, and I prefer herbs and vitamins for simple things, however I'd head to the doctor for anything more serious. My flu and cold remedy consists of zinc and echinachea, and extra Vit. C which does the trick in one or two days usually...even has protected me from my husband's colds and flu--he's "bah humbug" about herbs and vitamins and is just a bear when sick, so I leave him alone then [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , his method is to just sleep the virus off--it works for him! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Looks like mermaids attract water signs! Maybe more sea-type designs would be neat to do...I think I'll work on that...
    Thanks everyone!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

You fooled me.............I was really off!! That's the flu for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

All these wonderful Pisces men in here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] One of my best friends is a Pisces, Fred, such a dear man and giving but shy!!! He took me shopping yesterday when I was REALLY feeling bad. He's the scroundral that bought me "AI" DVD. AND he's a damn good artist to boot, but doesn't pursue it very much. He goes in swings. He's either very excited or he's really turned off by art. He is also the only man that I know that knows bands inside and out from as far back as I can remember. He calls himself the "encyclopedia of useless trivia". Pretty amazing when you can tell someone every member of a band, when they joined, when they quit and what they died of!!!

Thanks so much Soquili for the remedy, don't have any lavender, darn it. I got this cough that is really anoying at this point.

I thought I had put in my birthdate or my sign at least in my profile?!? Hmmm, need to check on that one.

DMagician, does that mean your a Piscean too???

Hmmmm, where are all the Capricorns in here??? We are known for our artistic abilities, not just our "moody broody" personalities [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (trust me, we mellow ALLOT with age [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

(Risto) "RAMWolff - You adore Pisces, eh?"

Risto, don't tease me, but YES, I adore Pisces [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

He, he, he..........

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You guys are the greatest, just in case you didn't know it already [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Thanks for chearing me up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---