Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: My new web page

www.ArtEffectsNI.co.uk is the result of a bit of Xara rework on my old site. Hopefully it explains some of the questions I have been asking recently.

Thanks to those who visited my old layout a few days ago in response to my decetive work post - when I looked at the hits stats for that day I fell off my chair, mainly because I forgot I'd told anyone of my new address [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

So please check the new site out and give me some feedback on style, layout, load times on your different machine types and speeds.

Turan

www.ArtEffectsNI.co.uk is the result of a bit of Xara rework on my old site. Hopefully it explains some of the questions I have been asking recently.

Thanks to those who visited my old layout a few days ago in response to my decetive work post - when I looked at the hits stats for that day I fell off my chair, mainly because I forgot I'd told anyone of my new address [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

So please check the new site out and give me some feedback on style, layout, load times on your different machine types and speeds.

Turan

I have a fast connection, and your site loaded immediately.

I love your kind of humour: the tap with the drop going back upwards is real fun, just like the "contact us".

e-conni.com is simply amazing in its effective simplicity, as is the Interriors Workshop logo.

Loved your cartoons too, especially the safe-sex one.

Thanks for bringing a little humour and sunshine in a rainy day.

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Turan, I liked it. Clean design, and the graphics loaded quickly for me and I have a realllly slow connection. Using IE 5 browser.
    Judi

To everyone I reccomend to checkt them!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Excellent stuff! Very cheery design, superb colour usage and I haven't laughed like that for a fair while [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I have a cable modem and it blasted down, looks great in IE v5 and Netcape v6.1.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful site with us.
    :: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org