Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

I am writing a book about integrating experience, and I have been toying with the idea of creating a symbol or simple graphic to represent the concept of "integration."

The concept is: to bring parts together in a whole; unify. Imagine bringing together in your mind all the parts of a past experience until you understand the experience completely. That is the concept of "integration" I am discussing in my book.

I don't really want to use the word "integration" in the graphic, but I also don't want to limit your imagination.

1 - Represent the concept of "integration" in a simple graphic that is both aesthetic and compelling.

2 - As a second category, incorporate the text "integration" in a simple graphic that captures the essence of the definition.

I wouldn't be able to offer much, but if I see a design that I like very much, I would like to use that image on the cover of my book. I could pay the artist modestly. (Modestly means not very much!)

I envision the book cover having a mid tone color background, not white or black.

Here is the working title on a mock cover, with an idea off the top of my head.

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book_cover_1.gif 
Views:	820 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	18463