Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello!

I'm desperately trying to find a way to apply a lense effect to all frames of a movie. When I step through the frames I can see the effect of the lens-layer on every single frame, but when choose to combine all objects with background or export the movie to an AVI or animated GIF, the effect is only applied to the currently visible frame.

Any solution for this? Or is it not possible (wouldn't make much sense IMHO)?

regards
    -timo-
    IP

Hello!

I'm desperately trying to find a way to apply a lense effect to all frames of a movie. When I step through the frames I can see the effect of the lens-layer on every single frame, but when choose to combine all objects with background or export the movie to an AVI or animated GIF, the effect is only applied to the currently visible frame.

Any solution for this? Or is it not possible (wouldn't make much sense IMHO)?

regards
    -timo-
    IP

I don't do much in movies or animation but it sounds like you need to make duplicates of the lens object and apply one to each frame.
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsnowman:
    I don't do much in movies or animation but it sounds like you need to make duplicates of the lens object and apply one to each frame.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But there is only one object docker-window for all frames. if there was one individual one for each frame frame, that would be no problem. The only solution seems to duplicate the lens layer, then apply one of the two lens layers to frame #1, make another duplicate, apply the layer to frame #2....what a pain in the a** if you have so many frames....I'll probably look for another application.
    IP

But not too right

This is not an animation application, I usually do small animations with it, not to many frame, by copying and pasting, Pasting will paste the object at the other frame to it's original postion
    As you see it is not a cool idea, but sometimes you will be forse to it

I remmeber an old script for pp effects, where you can apply it to many frames in one shot, i don't know if it works with lenses

i hope they put it as a wish list for the coming pp
    IP