Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Introduction

Hi Everyone,

~~~ing atcha Dawnie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm so pleased to have found this forum since I went and lashed out a coupla weeks ago and got Painter 6.0. Can you see the bruises ? ...yikes!

I've been a PI user for about 5 years now and after seeing some of the painting effects that can be achieved with Painter6.0..well, I was sucked right in.

I do quite a bit of e-book illustrating and cover design and when it comes to hair and things "furry", Painter is just *fabulous*.

Sooooooo, this looks like just the right place for me to learn and improve on my "floundering" around LOL.

Nice to meet you all.

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi Everyone,

~~~ing atcha Dawnie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm so pleased to have found this forum since I went and lashed out a coupla weeks ago and got Painter 6.0. Can you see the bruises ? ...yikes!

I've been a PI user for about 5 years now and after seeing some of the painting effects that can be achieved with Painter6.0..well, I was sucked right in.

I do quite a bit of e-book illustrating and cover design and when it comes to hair and things "furry", Painter is just *fabulous*.

Sooooooo, this looks like just the right place for me to learn and improve on my "floundering" around LOL.

Nice to meet you all.

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hello Skippy,
    Welcome to the group. I just took a peak at your web site, nice work. Looking forward to your participation in this madness.

Regards Greg.
    IP

Wavin at ya Skippy, glad you found this forum too..Welcome my lil down under buddy..
    IP

Welcome to Talkgraphic's Painter forum. I also checked out your web-site, and found it interesting.

Judi
    IP

hey! if the house is a-rockin', don't bother knocking. come on in!!

skippy man, welcome to the party [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

stecyk66
    IP

...for the warm welcome and the nice comments about my site folks...it's good to be here.

I'm trying to find time to add some of the stuff that I've done with Painter, but I haven't had time to scratch myself lately...good thing I don't itch too much LOL.

I've been having an "animal fest" just lately and you might like to check out this lil fella...

giraffe

IP

Skippy!

How are the leaves turning in OZ?

That is such a darling Giraffe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]. Very beautiful work on the eyes. Just beautiful work in general.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Athena
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Hi Skippy,

Welcome to the Painter Forum. I love your cute litle giraffe and am now waiting for your Gallery page to load.

Hope you like it here.. it's a nice bunch.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

Athena thank you and I see that you're in the very best part of the world!! ... I have a preference for Dallas myself, but hey! I'd go live in Lubbock if they'd have me LOL.

Leaves here are soggy and brown right now...we're into winter and it's cold and horrible...the best excuse you could ever have to stay inside and "play" which is exactly what I plan on doing... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

No doubt we're in for some rain too but certainly not in the quantity that you folks have had recently...my heart goes out to all those folks that lost so much.

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP