Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I installed CorelDraw11 under administrative privileges, but want to run it under guest for student usage. Corel refuses to run this way, even though I gave guest access the administrative privileges necessary to install Corel. I have given guest usage the software security OK in registry files also, but still no good. I had someone one time from Corel tell me that Corel doesn't like to run under guest access, but I did a work-around once before that did work. Just can't remember what it was now, and can't seem to get it to work under guest access.
    IP

I installed CorelDraw11 under administrative privileges, but want to run it under guest for student usage. Corel refuses to run this way, even though I gave guest access the administrative privileges necessary to install Corel. I have given guest usage the software security OK in registry files also, but still no good. I had someone one time from Corel tell me that Corel doesn't like to run under guest access, but I did a work-around once before that did work. Just can't remember what it was now, and can't seem to get it to work under guest access.
    IP