Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have finally gotten the CB Design homepage up and running,it is a small online business that i am trying to create, i made everything you see on there even the logo, anyway none of the links on there will lead to anything so do not bother to click on either of the buttons right now, i am working on getting more pages up. Tell me what you think about it, and i am also thinking of adding a splash page to choose whether or not they can view a low quality website or high quality website since the website is so image heavy for 56k users =(. Anyway feel free to make any comments towards it, below is the link to it.

http://cbgamerz.com

The logo that i made for it is some type of bug thing so i decided that CB stand for "Computer Bug" and it makes sense if you look real close at the logo on the banner.

Nice clean design

I think you should optimize your images as they are larger in file size than they could be .
    Also I would recommend increasing the text size,and increasing the contrast in button text for better readability.
    -Andrew

I think the site is very pleasing on the eye - crisp, clean and calm are the words I would use to describe it.

One criticism I do have, though, is that your font size is fixed. In accessibility terms this is a big 'no no' as it isolates visitors who have their browers set to show larger fonts due to poor vision.

Oooh, and if you decide to go for the splash page, add a cookie to remember the version chosen. That way, repeat visitors can go straight to your site (unless they clear their cookie file, of course!). http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Saz ~ Naturally Blonde, Naturally Dizzy!