Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just got CORELDRAW 11 and I keep having problems. The error banner ZOOMANAGER 3757 & ZOOMANAGER 0585 keeps coming up. I called COREL tech support and they had no idea. I have a UC LOGIC 6 x 9 tablet could that be the problem? I also tried the F8 start up but did not help. Any help would be appreciated.

Randy Moore

I just got CORELDRAW 11 and I keep having problems. The error banner ZOOMANAGER 3757 & ZOOMANAGER 0585 keeps coming up. I called COREL tech support and they had no idea. I have a UC LOGIC 6 x 9 tablet could that be the problem? I also tried the F8 start up but did not help. Any help would be appreciated.

Randy Moore

First, power off and remove the case, and make sure all your boards are properly seated. Then try Corel again.

Have you installed any new software, if so uninstall it and see if things get better.

If unsuccesful then perhaps the simplest but most drastic method is (hopefully you have saved any custom workspaces) is to uninstall, defrag, do a registry clean if you have such a utility, and reinstall.

Thanks John for the info. I'll try it and see what happens.

THis might not be it, but I can remember a while back where I got some new RAM and it would do a specific hang in Corel Only, If you have more than one bank of RAM try to rearange them and see if it helps... if it changes things get different RAM.

I also had an issue with Corel and it happend that because my video card was too close to my Network card, the system would lock up in only Corel. Make sure your cards are not too close together and keeping them from getting adequate cooling... How I figured it to be a heat issue was I could work for about 20 min on a cold boot int the morning, but when I would reboot I would only get maybe 5 min of use.

John