Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • urgent

0 0%

My Boss assigned me a new project . It envolved to draw a world map in flash and have all the names of the contries on them , this is the easy part which i am capable of doing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but the hard part is:
    1- when i move over a country then click event, the country name should be passed to VB6 as variable
    2- this variable will be used in SQL statemnet to extract info regarding the chosen country.
    Is there any ready made written tutorial regarding this, or make one for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    thanks
    IP

My Boss assigned me a new project . It envolved to draw a world map in flash and have all the names of the contries on them , this is the easy part which i am capable of doing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but the hard part is:
    1- when i move over a country then click event, the country name should be passed to VB6 as variable
    2- this variable will be used in SQL statemnet to extract info regarding the chosen country.
    Is there any ready made written tutorial regarding this, or make one for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    thanks
    IP

You might want to visit www.ultrashock.com and look at the backend tutorials they have as well as www.flashkit.com both have great backend forums as well. Hope that helps, Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP

I will check and let you know,
    thanks
    IP