Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi! im looking really hard for xara menu maker templates (navbars) does any body knows how can i get them?...i was downloading the trial verion,then i bought it but it only let me use like 3 different navbars please i need helpppppppp!!!

Hi! im looking really hard for xara menu maker templates (navbars) does any body knows how can i get them?...i was downloading the trial verion,then i bought it but it only let me use like 3 different navbars please i need helpppppppp!!!

Yes, until you install the template pack, Menu Maker remains in the limited trial version mode. Go to the Xara home page and log into the Xara Club ( You should have established your Xara Club name and password when you bought Menu Maker).
    Once you are logged in, go to the download section and download the menumaker template pack (MMT Pack1.exe) to a convenient folder on your hard drive. When the download is finished simply double-click the file icon and it will install itself. You will have complete program access thereafter.
    Good Luck,
    - Andrew

Hello,

I purchased MM and downloaded the template pack. However I still get the popup message that states I have to download the pack or wait until the CD arrives. I'm using xp and installed everything including the template pack on admin side. I double clicked on the MMT Pack1.exe but I still cannot get into the templates when I open Menu Maker. To quote the above...

I downloaded ver 1.1 and not any extra template extra!!
    Instead of that I had to download the template pack !!
    I really can't find the pack
    Please tel me where (by naming the URL) please

Please post questions about MenuMaker in the MenuMaker Conference.

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>