Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Software: Poser, ZBrush, Photoshop. The two characters in this scene are the Michael 2 and Victoria 3 models for poser 4 and 5 from Daz productions, they are extremely morphable and complex. They can become anything from superhero's and fashion models to horrible hags and monsters, Victoria can be morphed into a male character.

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on July 16, 2003 at 18:43.]

Software: Poser, ZBrush, Photoshop. The two characters in this scene are the Michael 2 and Victoria 3 models for poser 4 and 5 from Daz productions, they are extremely morphable and complex. They can become anything from superhero's and fashion models to horrible hags and monsters, Victoria can be morphed into a male character.

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on July 16, 2003 at 18:43.]

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

great scene. I recommend the reading of this page for additional information and reversed engineering of 'out of shape' characters ;-}

(But I admire the guy who set up this web site!).

All the best,

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 'out of shape' characters <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, Jens. I'm puttin them on a diet.

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

no, I didn't mean to put them on diet (despite the link might suggest it), I mean to shape their bodies more 'human like', natural, not so un-exercised, without tension in the back, sloppy arms, the posing like pot smokers with 20 years experience...

I **know** that not too many people care on a good posture (?), meaning to straighten up their bodies.

To be honest: your characters hit the nail on its head - when I see the people at the beach up north they look exactly like your couple. Hilarious. Like misformed plastic or plastillin, lousy haircut, pale and translucent sikin from too many cigarettes and booze (sigh). Just perfect.

Wanna look like these jellios? Then keep partronizing McDonalds, eat potatoe chips by the tons etc. Would be a great outdoor poster for a gym or top notch restaurant!

;-}

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Jens, my intention was to pose a couple of slobs, I'm thinking about making a series of em. I left out the bottle of Jack Daniels.

Really, I'm just learning about my software by experimenting and making trash, at least I'm not adding to a land fill, not to worry though, If I ever make anything good I will post it too.

Jens, this is the same female figure as above only the morph settings and accesories have changed.

Here is another version of the same female model.

I'm really happy to see your Poser work. I personally think the program is an under-discovered treasure.

My Best,
    Gare
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

Thanks Gary, Lately Poser has become the center for 3D work as a stage to build scenes on, my other software I am using to make props and backgrounds. Its a lot of fun.