Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Linda,

You kind of lost me in your message. Did you upload the contents of the PHOTO folder to the root directory of the server?

Keaka

Hey Keaka ~

I use arachnophilia for my editor BUT I don't use my editor as an editor 100%. I do hard coding (means I write allllllll the codes myself).

And I am under the impression that when you use like Dreamweaver you don't keep copies of your files for ur website on your harddrive.

I keep copies of all my files on my harddrive. And like I mentioned I use various files for the various types of files such as: pics/graphics/graphics etc.

When I first learned the only folders on my server were the ones I made. But when I took this site over it had a folder on it already.
    So I uploaded the whole folder and its contents to the webpage,initially not in the folder that was there from other designer. Sooo, i uploaded the entire folder of "photo" into the folder that was there (i guess thats the root directory of the server????)

Let me know if this helps....

Linda

Hi to you all!

Situation still unresolved. Frustrating to say the least as I have a client breathing down my neck and NO support from XARA at all!! I have replied back to them that the problem is still unresolved.

Hoping for a solution.

Keaka