I recently purchased a Graphire tablet and it came with Corel Painter Classic for Windows. I like the way Painter Classic works, but it does not work well when I put the tablet in mouse (relative) mode. When it is in this mode, a pen stroke on the tablet does not make a brush stroke where the brush tool is on the screen. Instead, it makes a brush stroke to the RIGHT of where the tool is on the screen. I tried everything including deleting the driver and reinstalling but according to Wacom's site, it will only work in pen mode. The problem is that I don't like pen (absolute) mode because the arrow jumps all over the screen because each point on the tablet corresponds to a point on the screen. Does anyone here know what I could do? Are there any similar programs that don't have this problem? Would upgrading to another version help, and can you even upgrade from Painter Classic or would I have to buy the full version? I would appreciate anyone's help on this, and if I have not included enough information or you need a clarification, let me know.