Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok I am very new to all of this...

last night I bought the webstyle 4 and now found out I need microsoft front page...or something to use this.

My question is I noted that I could not upload my template to my site, which is microsoft front page enabled "which I though meant I had it"

I noticed on here a place to download microsoft front page add on...will that cure some of my issue by downloading it or do I still need to buy it?

Now once I do how will I upload the template to my site that is telling me there is an error and it can not be done?

I'm sorry for being retarded but I am new at ALL of this and need help please.

Ok I am very new to all of this...

last night I bought the webstyle 4 and now found out I need microsoft front page...or something to use this.

My question is I noted that I could not upload my template to my site, which is microsoft front page enabled "which I though meant I had it"

I noticed on here a place to download microsoft front page add on...will that cure some of my issue by downloading it or do I still need to buy it?

Now once I do how will I upload the template to my site that is telling me there is an error and it can not be done?

I'm sorry for being retarded but I am new at ALL of this and need help please.