As ANY professional designer in Europe, I do NEED the invoices with VAT statements for all my professional purchases. It's not my hobby to collect invoices, it's only the law in Europe.

I have purchased all Xara software on-line at Xara Club. Xara charged my credit card for the purchases, including posting and 19% UK-VAT for all items. But I have received NO invoices with VAT statements. I really NEED those, as any professional software user in Europe does.

Xara, please mail or e-mail the INVOICES WITH VAT statements.

I have mailed you this request before, and included 2 e-mail addresses plus my postage address to be used at your choise. I have not received the invoices. I have tried to find the purchases, including postage and tax online at the Xara website. But that does not give the information I need for the tax collector either.

After logging in at Xara.com I can choose between the Xara Club account and the Xara Online account. The Xara Club account does show my purchases of Xara 3D5 (boxed) and Xara Webstyle 3 (CD). But it does NOT show my purchase of Xara Webstyle 4 (CD). The Xara Club web page does however refer to the Xara Online acount as the page where Xara Webstyle 4 purchases can be found.

I do not use Xara Online at all.
I have purchased from Xara Club, and for some unexplainable reason Xara wanted to label this purchase as a Xara Online thing, at some point in time. The Xara Online acount however, does not show my Xara Webstyle 4 purchase either.

Xara Online does not mention Xara Webstyle 4 at all. Has Xara called back the product? Has the login procedure changed? Has some of Xara's sales been removed from their bookkeeping? Maybe Xara has changed the webstyle 4 purchases into something else again, and lost my purchase details in the process?

Xara has sent the order confirmation with unlock code for Xara Webstyle 4 on 10-10-2003, but without a VAT statement or a purchase amount. I cannot find anything about that purchase in my accounts on the Xara website.

Xara, please inform me, how I can find my Webstyle 4 purchase on your website.

Please understand, that ANY professional designer in Europe DOES NEED the invoices with VAT statements. It's only the law in Europe.