Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

We know the importance of eye catching design pieces, and more importantly the people and companies behind them. We understand the rewards of a well designed, strategically implemented idea that makes its way onto company web sites, stationery and marketing pieces.

We recognize that creativity is a gift, and those who can unleash it effectively are worthy of praise. The American Design Awards was established to recognize individuals, design professionals and companies that value the art of visual communication on an ongoing basis.

We believe that brilliant ideas and design pieces come from brilliant people everywhere. From design students, recent graduates, junior designers and senior designers, to creative directors, web developers, design firms, design departments and corporations - we see potential equally as experience.

Visit [url="http://www.americandesignawards.com<A HREF="]ADA" TARGET=_blank>www.americandesignawards.comADA Home Page</A>

We know the importance of eye catching design pieces, and more importantly the people and companies behind them. We understand the rewards of a well designed, strategically implemented idea that makes its way onto company web sites, stationery and marketing pieces.

We recognize that creativity is a gift, and those who can unleash it effectively are worthy of praise. The American Design Awards was established to recognize individuals, design professionals and companies that value the art of visual communication on an ongoing basis.

We believe that brilliant ideas and design pieces come from brilliant people everywhere. From design students, recent graduates, junior designers and senior designers, to creative directors, web developers, design firms, design departments and corporations - we see potential equally as experience.

Visit [url="http://www.americandesignawards.com<A HREF="]ADA" TARGET=_blank>www.americandesignawards.comADA Home Page</A>

Suggest that the link below will do the job

the design contest page link

Have to say, there were a few popups, and I found one in particular rather amuzing, in that here we are considering amongst other types of design, those of web designs, to which the pop up suggested that those who are viewing with aol on macs might experience distotions, and thus it is recommended to use IE...oh the irony...haha

Yuck!

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll