Well, just out of curiosity I went into PhotoPaint, did a little playing around. I took the image/painting into the various higher modes ( Image/Mode/Lab (24-bit), CMYK (24-bit), RGB Color (48-bit) then back to RGB Color (24-bit)) then I tried exporting it as a BMP, TIFF and GIF (transparent background)........Guess what?? All 3 exported with the color of the first swatch. So it makes me curious if I should work in CMYK or Lab or a higher RGB THEN export it in a lower one. It seemed to 'fix' the glitch.

I never tried this, but I DID try exporting the piece as a BMP, a TIFF and a GIF (transparent) before but just from 24-bit to 8-bit. But doing this extra transforming then back to the original 24-bit seemed to put it right. Doesn't sound quite right but this is all I can think of as the reason it actually worked.

There are allot of glitches in this release of PP10 so I don't doubt that it may be one of the bugs.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated. If you have any thing to add to my comments please, I'm all ears.

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]