Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

just wondering if any one knows why and how to fix this problem in Corel. When I export to JPG, BMP, etc. The colour used in the original file are changed in the exported file.

eg. I've got this picture of a car that is ferrari red in colour but when export from Corel and view in another application it is pink, dark red....depending on CMYK or RGB format.

I've tried several ways to fix it but just can't seem to rectify the problem.

Anyone who has come across this problem you help will be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
    PC2
    IP

Hi,

just wondering if any one knows why and how to fix this problem in Corel. When I export to JPG, BMP, etc. The colour used in the original file are changed in the exported file.

eg. I've got this picture of a car that is ferrari red in colour but when export from Corel and view in another application it is pink, dark red....depending on CMYK or RGB format.

I've tried several ways to fix it but just can't seem to rectify the problem.

Anyone who has come across this problem you help will be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
    PC2
    IP

maybe
    try change red marked option
    or you got bad profile in application
    which opened image (I goted kind this problem in photoshop)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1_copy.jpg 
Views:	737 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	19079  
    IP

Thanks Volv. This kinda helped. Didn't get exact colour but close enough.
    IP

Corel Capture utility will capture exactly what you are looking in your monitor. It may display different in another monitor.
    IP