Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi!

I've just faced this problem after re-installing my whole system:
    I saved the Xara folder to a safe place before installation, and later copied this folder on the new one, because it contains my old project.
    Now, when I want to edit the menu from Dreamweaver, all the options are grayed out, except for Cancel!
    I am not even able to create a new photo album!
    I can place the pictures though, but can not edit the menu!

Wha happened, and how can I restore the old menu? (BTW the folder of my site was moved to a new drive in my machine.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AB

Somone please help...I'm having the same problem...

sounds like 2 issues.

1. After re-installing webstyle, click on update to retrieve and install the templates. Then copy only folders that contain (project) within their name from your backup to the wstemplates folder of webstyle

2. You cannot ammend the save location of an element when editing it from within Dreamweaver. therefore you need to re-insert the element

The instructions for doing so are in the webstyle support base

How do I re-insert a NavBar into Dreamweaver
    1. Open the web page in Dreamweaver.
    2. Click on the NavBar and select to delete it.
    3. Select insert\xara webstyle 4\NavBars and menus.
    4. From the NavBar selection page, click upon the saved radio button. select the NavBar you wish to insert from the saved templates files.
    5. Edit the NavBar if necessary then click on save.
    6. Select the appropriate project folder for edited navbar template to be saved to.
    7. Select save Graphic. The location displayed for the files being saved will be the last location that the files were exported to. Click on the graphics folder button and navigate to the location where all your other files associated with the web page are saved.
    8. Ensure the save in folder (the left side of the save screen) is set to the location where your web page is saved.
    9. Click on save to be directed to Dreamweaver.
    10.Save the web page and upload the web page, the xaramenu.js file stored in the same folder as your web page and the folder containing the exported graphics to your web server