Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi.

Alright, most of you know how some interfaces have a skinny bar running across the page (ie. images) and how when you mouseover the images will move opposite of where your mouse is located on the page. Then, of course, clicks will take you to other locations on the site.

I am new at Flash and am looking for a tutorial or lead on how I may find more on this action. Also, do you know if this is mentioned in either of the "Masters Of Flash" books?

Thanks so much!

Agent654L
    www.face2ecaf.com
    IP

Hi.

Alright, most of you know how some interfaces have a skinny bar running across the page (ie. images) and how when you mouseover the images will move opposite of where your mouse is located on the page. Then, of course, clicks will take you to other locations on the site.

I am new at Flash and am looking for a tutorial or lead on how I may find more on this action. Also, do you know if this is mentioned in either of the "Masters Of Flash" books?

Thanks so much!

Agent654L
    www.face2ecaf.com
    IP

Sounds like what you want to do is based off of a lot of different tutorials. Rather than a single tutorial that has everything you want to do. A good site to find killer tutorials is flashkit.com, also you should be able to download fla files from different interfaces as well, you can then inspect the fla and copy the way it is done, changing it to suit your needs and desires.
    Good luck,
    Nick
    IP

Your looking for a slider menu that was originaly done by monocrafts.com

There is many many many fla files on Flashkit.com one or two on where-here.com and probably the best tutorial on it at www.ultrashock.com

Just to let you know its an extreamly advanced file. And no altough Yugo was in the first New Masters it didnt feature the code for that particular effect. Regards, Bill0

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP