Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

A female cardinal--view from window in NY several years ago inspired this at Christmas time....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cardinal.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	10731  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Welcome back! Your pic almost gets me in the mood for some Christmas shopping!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Thanks! Yeah, the shopping madness approaches too---but in spite of all the stress and hassles there's much to enjoy all around us. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

It's been ages, Maya. Welcome back. Even though Christmas seems a month away,your nice picture may serve as a reminder. Too bad the solemn cardinal is not clear. I guess it's because you had to reduce it.
    Nikolai

Thanks Nikolai! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, I haven't been around as so much else has been occupying my time, and my husband's health also requiring doctor visits which is still ongoing. I haven't felt up to working on art projects much. Dropped in to say "hi" to you and everyone here! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya
    -Mark Twain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dropped in to say "hi" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How-D-2-U-2

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Howdy to you, Mike, too!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Have you cooked up any more dragons??? I just ordered the DVD of "Reign of Fire" just for the awesome dragons/CG effects----very nasty looking and so real! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Seems awful quiet around here.......
    ---Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Have you cooked up any more dragons? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope! last one gave me indigestion and tasted like ,,,well,,,ummm... never mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Seems awful quiet around here....... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, somebody SCREAM!!!!!!

WHOOOLAAA!!!!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Is that better? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Hahahahahaha!!!! Good one, Mike! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] That made my day! Doesn't sound like roasted dragon is a good choice for the holiday dinner...and what to stuff it with??

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    ---Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain