Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

You might like to know that Chris Dickman's graphicsnew.com has now been renamed to (TAAAADAAAA!) graphics.com. Quite a name catch, eh?! Not to mention the catch he's made regarding some of his regular columnists . . .

This site is an excellent news source about both bigshot graphics programs and obscure, little-known stuff. I've discovered many fine little gems through it, as well as news of updates and patches. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

You might like to know that Chris Dickman's graphicsnew.com has now been renamed to (TAAAADAAAA!) graphics.com. Quite a name catch, eh?! Not to mention the catch he's made regarding some of his regular columnists . . .

This site is an excellent news source about both bigshot graphics programs and obscure, little-known stuff. I've discovered many fine little gems through it, as well as news of updates and patches. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Yup, new name is catchy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Here's the link to get there quick like...
    Way to go Klaus and Mark...

graphics.com

for a wonderful site. But we should mention that Chris and Arlen used to run i/us which is where talkgraphics originally came from (when they sold i/us to Getty and Xara users were not interested)

Jon
    Jon