Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I can't reach this website from work, because all the links from external sites I found were to the front page, and the front page is Flash-only, and the computer I use at work doesn't have Flash installed, and it's an annoyance to track down the person there responsible for such things and convince them that anything extra is necessary (I tried today and couldn't find him, perhaps tomorrow....?).
    -A small subtle HTML link placed top or bottom-center might be a worthy consideration.
    Of course, there are those crusty Notepad types among us that allow Flash is a Great Thing for particular multimedia uses, but for typical browser navigation uses is a Pox, A Bile From the Bungholes of Purgatory, as it is Proprietary, and one can only use it by Paying Major Dollars to somebody, or by snaking a h4x0r3d w4r3s copy.
    But that's another complaint....
    IP

I can't reach this website from work, because all the links from external sites I found were to the front page, and the front page is Flash-only, and the computer I use at work doesn't have Flash installed, and it's an annoyance to track down the person there responsible for such things and convince them that anything extra is necessary (I tried today and couldn't find him, perhaps tomorrow....?).
    -A small subtle HTML link placed top or bottom-center might be a worthy consideration.
    Of course, there are those crusty Notepad types among us that allow Flash is a Great Thing for particular multimedia uses, but for typical browser navigation uses is a Pox, A Bile From the Bungholes of Purgatory, as it is Proprietary, and one can only use it by Paying Major Dollars to somebody, or by snaking a h4x0r3d w4r3s copy.
    But that's another complaint....
    IP

Hey, thats your opinion Doug, and your entitled to it... personally I have no idea what site you are refering to ( maybe I am missing something here )Do you have a link?
    IP

This page:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/
    -has no HTML link-through. So if someone's computer doesn't have Flash installed, they can't get into the rest of the site.
    ~
    IP

oh, this page... haha, walked right into that one... uhhh, wow, don't quite know just what to say... I suppose one could always send off a nice note of this to the good folks @ Xara... Attention Thomas Sorrill re- TalkGraphics... dadada... ok? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanx for the heads up... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

reach this website without Flash as I had the same problem. What you do is use this url:

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/OpenTopic/a/cfrm

Jon
    Jon
    IP

haha, you do make a good point there Jon, however obvious as it may seem, though I would also agree with Doug here in that a " enter main forums page" would/should also be a good option to include [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP