Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction

Hello.

I was just browsing the forums and I stumbled on this post. I LOVE that painting. Did you do that from scratch and then paint??? I've only been using PhotoImpact 7 for about a couple of months and I'm not that familiar with its' painting capabilities and such. I'm a Photoshop-per first but, I've come to like PI 7 almost as much. I've been wanting to get into the "paint" side of designing. Keep up the good work, though. I love it. Hope to see more.

Take care.
    RJ
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Oops, just stumbled back into this forum...

I'm glad you like the pic RJ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Yes, it's done from scratch using mostly airbrush and paintbrush but also a couple of other effects found in the easy palette such as lighting and rain.

Having done quite a few other digital paintings since that one and experimented with other tools in PI, I've found it more of an enjoyable challenge to get my own lighting effects etc., so rarely use those in the easy palette.

You might like to check out the gallery section on my site for others I've done: http://www.debisty.com I'm most definitely not an artist by any means, but PI certainly makes it enjoyable for wannabes like me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP