Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, I'm sure it is, but I actually did try out lighting in the area, but it didn't look correct with the shape of the shadow cast from her forearm across there -- lightening the shadow just looked wrong with how much darkness was on everything else. The shadow would need to be removed altogether and completely fabricated....then someone else would argue that fact too...... or that she was too nekked.....
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

NEKKED?? Where?? Who?? Me?? Ummm, not yet anyway!!

Graf, you are SUCH a guy. I wasn't wanting to see no boobies just thought the area looked a bit strange but hey that's just MY observation!!

From a "chick with a *ick's" perspective!!

All the best
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Well, they are HUGE....
    I imagine the drag they'd create when she's swimming would make her fastfood for the sharks ...

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

W H A T E V E R!
    I'm not changing it guys, SO GET OVER IT.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

And Richard, whatever is bothering you, or you feel you have some grievance with me over then email me and explain what the hell is wrong.
    -Mark Twain