Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok - I have the same issue as the above - checked my menu.js file and found a lot of +loc in there.. how can I avoid these in the future so I don't need to manually edit the stuff comming out of WS4?

my sites/navbar saved locally are:

c:\sites\domainname\gfx\navbar\ - this is where I save my stuff in ws4 when adding a ws4 object.

Is this wrong?

--Tone

[This message was edited by valuehosted on November 08, 2003 at 05:43.]

[This message was edited by valuehosted on November 08, 2003 at 05:44.]

If the graphics and JavaScript file bearing the same name as the graphics are saved within a seperate location to the web page in which the navbar is inserted then the LOC variable is written within the js file. IN this case the only solution is to edit the js file and remove the loc variable for the button which is invoking the javascript open window object.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valuehosted:
    ok - I have the same issue as the above - checked my menu.js file and found a lot of +loc in there.. how can I avoid these in the future so I don't need to manually edit the stuff comming out of WS4?

my sites/navbar saved locally are:

c:\sites\domainname\gfx\navbar\ - this is where I save my stuff in ws4 when adding a ws4 object.

Is this wrong?

--Tone

[This message was edited by valuehosted on November 08, 2003 at 05:43.]

[This message was edited by valuehosted on November 08, 2003 at 05:44.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>