Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ..NOAH SEALTH..

Threaded View

Here is a historical figure of whom I enjoyed reading about so very much! I've never seen any photos of the very valiant man,so I don't know
    what he looks like. So, I just created an Indian
    with the noble qualities that were dipicted in the historical article.

The complete discourse is overwhelming...because
    he brings to light that he had seen solidiers
    killing buffalo with longguns,from the train as it
    passed through the open plains..he says to them..
    possibly he didn't know what he was taliking about because..."I am a savage". Wisdom of an eagle...

I really enjoyed doing this one...

walk softly at the edges..."Wild" (my new handle they gave me) bill [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Annex> May I say to ALL,especially any American Indian whoever, that this piece of artwork that I did totaly from my mind does in no way portrays in any authentic way the personage here shown. If in ANY WAY someone may be offended by this figure,whom I whole heartedly wanted to reflect the beautiful, human qualities of the person of NOAH SEALTH. If the information I used to base this figure on is inaccurate, this is of course something else to be considered. I did not or will not take issue in those regards. My intent I feel has been, by some, to have been completely misconstrued. Those who are reading the piece correctly have commented with that understanding.
    So,by the advice of the Moderator I place this annexrd comment..hoping to "walk more softly at the edges". Thank you. William R.Cleg

[This message was edited by William R.Clegg on July 22, 2001 at 17:58.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOAH.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	5302