Halito Bill Chim achukma?
This is hello and how are you in the 'Choctaw" Laungauge. I did not mean to offend you. I hope that you do not leave us. I like your work and I enjoy seeing it in the forum. I may have come on a bit strong , maybe it is just me as I am from a native american background and I am a bit sensitive to this.
I know that you did not mean any offense to anyone and you were only posting your interpretation of what Noah may have looked like. But you must keep in mind that the native american people are many different nations with many different cultures. They have different customs, different languages, arts, dress etc. and they do not all look the same. If you had just posted a picture and said this was my rendition of a native american then that would have been a little different. I do not think that you should have to do extensive research on everything that you post but be careful. I do thank you for helping me to learn a little about the Duwamish and Squwamish people. Your artwork would be much missed in this forum so I hope that you will not leave us. Hopefully you will understand where I am coming from.

May we all walk softly together.

I am not an expert on the native american nations as there are many. Most likely the Squamish people from Washington are the same people that bcdeb is asking about in Vancouver.
http://www.squamish.net/index.htm