Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am exporting images from CorelDRAW 9.0 for use in web pages because they are nice and crisp and zoomable, the images are all vectors. They are all the same size, about 200 pixels, but vary in complexity. Most of the images export beautifully but some bring up the error message "unexpected etc save & close". Are there methods I should avoid when constructing these images or is there a threshold problem i.e. too many nodes or?

Thanks in advance.
    IP

I am exporting images from CorelDRAW 9.0 for use in web pages because they are nice and crisp and zoomable, the images are all vectors. They are all the same size, about 200 pixels, but vary in complexity. Most of the images export beautifully but some bring up the error message "unexpected etc save & close". Are there methods I should avoid when constructing these images or is there a threshold problem i.e. too many nodes or?

Thanks in advance.
    IP

Hi Don,
    I always get this message when I open more than one file in CorelDraw9.. Never did get a fix for it either. Someone referred to lack of memory but I have over 700Mb of memory.. If you find a fix please let me know too.
    IP