Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well I can rotate the whole line of text as one image but I want to rotate each letter individually. Can I do this? I've tried using the cursor button to select letters singly but when I click on the rotate buttons it still affects the whole line of text.

Any suggestions? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Well I can rotate the whole line of text as one image but I want to rotate each letter individually. Can I do this? I've tried using the cursor button to select letters singly but when I click on the rotate buttons it still affects the whole line of text.

Any suggestions? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

AaronzDad

If your using Xara 3D4 you can rotate each character around itself if you open the "animation options" window (an A with a circular arrow above it) and choose "rotate 2" style. Hope this helps

Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I want it rotated but stationary. Animated gifs are for amatuers.

Thanks for the thought though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I want it rotated but stationary. Just angled a little you know? Animated gifs are for amatuers.

Thanks for the thought though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

It shouldnt be a problem. Do you want all the text angled the same or at different angles? I,ve included a file with the text at different angles, but text at the same angle is even simpler
    See 2nd attachment.
    Egg

[This message was edited by Egg Bramhill on October 03, 2000 at 06:20 AM.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaronstatic.gif 
Views:	562 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	2354  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

on this posting

Name:	aaronstatic2.gif 
Views:	575 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	17997  
    Egg

Did you have to make each letter seperately then stick them together in another file? Or can you do that to just a few letters of text in a file while leaving the others alone? Here... I'll try to show you what I mean. Hmmm... can I attach an X3D file? I'll try...

What I want to do is angle the letters of the title text but leave the explanation line immediately below it alone.

Now let's see if this works...
    Attached Files Attached Files

So you can see what I mean without having to download the dang thing... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Name:	text_example.gif 
Views:	542 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	18975  

If I understand it you are after this effect. If this is what you want I will do a tutorial web page as the explanations simple enough but a bit long winded

Eric

Name:	aaronstaticcomb.gif 
Views:	542 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	1126  
    Egg