Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

In the past few days I have been quite captivated by the discovery of NeoBook from www.neosoftware.com. In brief, it's a great development tool for non-programmers, enabling us designers and other code-disabled people to create quite stunning standalone Windows programs (of all 32-bit flavors), containing tons of multimedia bells and whistles. And there are a number of fine plugins available, some freeware and some $20-30 shareware, which greatly extend the functions of the basic NeoBook tools, such as a database plugin and a Flash player plugin. If you need to make snazzy multimedia apps, kiosks, CD-ROM frontends and standalone programs you owe it to yourself to check out this great tool! A 30-day fully functional trial is available at the above site, with the app costing $200. The techsupp guys seem very helpful too, judging by some email exchanges I've had with one of them.

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

In the past few days I have been quite captivated by the discovery of NeoBook from www.neosoftware.com. In brief, it's a great development tool for non-programmers, enabling us designers and other code-disabled people to create quite stunning standalone Windows programs (of all 32-bit flavors), containing tons of multimedia bells and whistles. And there are a number of fine plugins available, some freeware and some $20-30 shareware, which greatly extend the functions of the basic NeoBook tools, such as a database plugin and a Flash player plugin. If you need to make snazzy multimedia apps, kiosks, CD-ROM frontends and standalone programs you owe it to yourself to check out this great tool! A 30-day fully functional trial is available at the above site, with the app costing $200. The techsupp guys seem very helpful too, judging by some email exchanges I've had with one of them.

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")