Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Three weeks after I purchased (and was charged) for a boxed version of Xara Webstyle 4, I received a note that there was some difficulty with the manual and that no product had yet been shipped. Reportedly, it would be shipped (starting) this week... of course, completely missing the "please wait 28 days until worrying about not receiving what you've bought and paid for".

Have the boxed sets started shipping?

Being able to download the software & templates simply is no reasonable substitute for the CD-ROM, manual, etc.

---
    YFH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Your Friendly Hogfather:
    Three weeks after I purchased (and was charged) for a boxed version of Xara Webstyle 4, I received a note that there was some difficulty with the manual and that no product had yet been shipped. Reportedly, it would be shipped (starting) this week... of course, completely missing the "please wait 28 days until worrying about not receiving what you've bought and paid for".

Have the boxed sets started shipping?

Being able to download the software & templates simply is no reasonable substitute for the CD-ROM, manual, etc.

---
    YFH<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Webstyle 4 is being shipped

Thank you