Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: xara insider

i-us has given great support for Xara, so The notion of having access to insider only if you buy product through i-us is perfectly understandable. However, not everyone will buy through i-us, some will buy directly from Xara. How about having a 'joining/subscription' fee for those who buy directly through Xara, so they can get access to insider and i-us still gets the profit revenue they lost because they didn't make the sale. Then i-us might get xara or other sales in the future. Paul.

i-us has given great support for Xara, so The notion of having access to insider only if you buy product through i-us is perfectly understandable. However, not everyone will buy through i-us, some will buy directly from Xara. How about having a 'joining/subscription' fee for those who buy directly through Xara, so they can get access to insider and i-us still gets the profit revenue they lost because they didn't make the sale. Then i-us might get xara or other sales in the future. Paul.

Excellent idea - Then, I for one, would buy XaraX via the XaraClub facility.
    Another suggestion would be to provide the i-us Insider subscription via XaraClub.

If you buy from i/us where does the CD come from? If it comes from across the Atlantic surely we in the UK will have to pay VAT and possibly duty, before we can get our hands on it. It will save a lot of hassle to get it direct from XaraClub, but will we then miss out on the Xara insider.
    This is a DILEMMA! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    Geology in the Bristol Area
    www.wega.org.uk
    Walking in the Auvergne
    www.churchard.com