Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Can`t edit!

After changing text in a page previously saved, The SAVE button is not active. Therefore the changes cannot be saved. The only button active is CANCEL.

You normally change text using another editor and save it with that editor. WHat kind of text is it you are referring to I wonder?

njb

This is the same problem that everyone is having if you look back in the topic "xara webstyle 4.0 full>>>the save button cant click" I too am experiancing this, I've looked at the video demonstration and followed the steps and the Video shows that you can save the edited text from the graphic but when I look at my "SAVE" button, it's half-toned and no matter how many time I try, I cant save. The only availabe button to press is "Revert" and "Start" the rest don't work. I can see if one or two people having problems with this but Everyone? that's rediculas and something should be done with this. I think the Better Business Buro would like to take a crack at this for bad business practice.

I will not rest until Xara Corp fix this problem, after all, I payed close to $75 bucks in this and freken templates shuld be free especially for a product that partially dont work.

After installing Webstyle 4 on Windows 2000, the SAVE button works. It seems that Webstyle is having a compatability problem with Windows 98/ME and XP.

Originally posted by Wildfire2110:
    After installing Webstyle 4 on Windows 2000, the SAVE button works. It seems that Webstyle is having a compatability problem with Windows 98/ME and XP.
    Well if there are "compatibility" problems with XP (about a year ago according to this post)....has there been a fix? I'm having the same issue with not being able to save, regardless of whether I have reinstalled or not...

Thanks in advance.