Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Golfing Granny

My hubby is on a golf league which has an uneven number of teams this year so they make a pretend team to play. I thought I would make them a little more real by trying to give them personalities of some kind. This is the first one.

The face I did in Zbrush (one of my first attempts) and the rest is all photopaint. Zbrush is a terrific program and fun! Thoughts, suggestions, comments welcome.

Cheryl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Granny_Golf_2.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	15882  
    IP

My hubby is on a golf league which has an uneven number of teams this year so they make a pretend team to play. I thought I would make them a little more real by trying to give them personalities of some kind. This is the first one.

The face I did in Zbrush (one of my first attempts) and the rest is all photopaint. Zbrush is a terrific program and fun! Thoughts, suggestions, comments welcome.

Cheryl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Wow Cheryl, this is fantastic...ZBrush eh? Isn't it a great app? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Way to go, looking forward to viewing more of you Z Worx... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

I like your pic, but i hope not that this is your girlfriend or wife [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Can you tells in what parts did you use PP and Zbrush, is the backround (trees...) are ready made pic or you created also.
    Anyway i loved the earings..
    IP

Hi Gidget & AjIsCoool,

I am really delighted with Zbrush and looking forward to more zbrushing!

The background is a digital photo. Sorry I was not clear in my words. I should have mentioned that the background was a photo. The face only was done in zbrush where I textured and colored it. The rest of the picture was done with photo-paint's tools except the earrings which were done with SuperBlade Pro plug in. I masked small golf balls I made With KPT3 spheriods then used a Superblade Pro setting (a copper one)on them.

Thanks for comments.
    Cheryl

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Yes Yes Yes

"I like anyone who uses many app to get the final image"

I downloaded Zbrush and played with it for while
    from the first time i knew this app will be something superb, it is different from any app i tried before
    It is not easy to learn, it is not or does not have the graphics standard

For ex. After importing a psd file with Layers(channls), i could not use or color each layer (channle)seperatly, then composite them, When i mean coloring layer i mean that they should be treated as masks, color only inside.
    If you have any info regarding this it would be nice if you pass it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.)
    IP

I don't think Zbrush supports layers importing or exporting. The layers in zbrush do not act the same as layers in pp. You can make grayscale pictures in psd format and import through the alpa brush controls, then make a stencil from it to be your mask. I think you can import as many as you want at a time.

I'm still exploring the interface. Wow!

Cheryl
    IP